Tuesday 12 June 2012

7



'Die Lian Hua'


The name is in Mandarin.

  • Die from Hu Die meaning butterfly
  • Lian as in Love
  • Hua meaning Flower

Red and pink swarovski stuck on the pink butterfly and then, connected with the pink flower (same as my previous design) and ends it with bright and blood red glass beads by you should know by now : Wiring! :)

You may use a black string for the necklace. Or a black/white cloth ribbon instead.
The red ribbon does not really match but it was the only ribbon I had then!

I think my nieces would like this piece.  They can have it as a necklace.
Also, I think it would be nice if it could be part of their dress or top.
Something like this:
































Someone told me that the PINK is so like Barbie! Haha.
Besides, Miss Sharifah suggested I make a brooch using this design and with a smaller butterfly.
So, yay. 3 suggestions for this design.
By the way, the name : Die Lian Hua is given from my friend, Li Meng. 
Meaningful, right? :)


xx













No comments:

Post a Comment